News and Upcoming Events
For internship support to be provided, a learner should fulfill following criteria.
- Students should pursue IITM BSc Degree without other commitments (on-campus degree or full-time job)
- Working Professionals are not eligible to apply.
- Students should have completed 4 courses + 2 course projects in the diploma level.
- Students will have to fulfill training requirements before they apply for internships.
- Students will be allowed to apply once they complete at least one diploma.
- Non-refundable Registration fees - Rs. 1800 (incl GST)
- If students are pursuing their on-campus degree, those closer to completing their on-campus degree only will be allowed to register for training & placements. Such students are expected to submit their graduation certificate or a letter from the college stating the year and month of course completion.
- Students have to fulfill training requirements before they apply.
- Placement support is provided based on the relevant exits.
- Non-refundable Registration fees - Rs. 2400 (incl GST)
|Type of recruitment support||Criteria|
|Placement Support after Single Diploma Exit||Register for training & placements. Students from Direct Admission to Diploma batch are also considered.|
|Placement Support after Diploma Level Exit||Register for training & placements. Students from Direct Admission to Diploma batch are also considered.|
|Placement Support after BSc Degree Exit||Only students closer to completing their IITM BSc degree will be allowed to register for training & placements, i.e. students with few courses to complete (N+3 courses = 31, where N is no. of courses completed and registered) in the degree level will be allowed to register.|
Training Schedule for
Loading, Please wait